free SSH (SSH1, SSH2, SFTP), WebDAV, FTP GUI Client for Windows
you can have Linux and Unix folders right on your Windows Desktop!
Many corporate networks typically include Linux and Unix servers that host their most critical applications, while the network users stick with the familiarity of Windows.
EngInSite DataFreeway lets you get access to any and all of the
remote servers from inside your Windows desktop. Familiar Microsoft
Explorer Interface will make file operations easy no matter what
protocol you use.
DataFreeway is an innovative network, plug-in based freeware GUI client
supporting multiple transfer protocols. Its user interface provides a
simple, protocol independent way to transfer data. Standard techniques
like drag-and-drop and copy-and-paste let users transfer
files between servers running different transfer protocols, as well as
enabling users to download/upload files to/from a local machine.
Protect logins and transfers using industry standard SSH1, SSH2 (both
RSA and DSA public key authentication), or SFTP based protocols (some
call our program GUI for PuTTY
- Text file awareness, recursive subdirectory transfers;
- Powerful, advanced transfer list management;
- Fast responsiveness to user input even when in the middle of
multiple file transfers.
- Edit or view remote content, synchronize or backup your site,
monitor a folder or files for changes and perform a host of other
site management operations.
- There is no match on the market. Guaranteed. This is freeware.
- Put shortcut to your SSH, FTP or WebDAV folder on the desktop. Now
your data is only one click away.
Currently we support SSH (SSH1 and SSH2), WebDAV,
common FTP and secure SFTP protocols.